Fed Up Of Celery Juice? Do This Instead
Pure celery juice is a miracle and there is no other green juice on the planet like it. If you’ve been on the celery juice bandwagon don’t let this stop you KEEP GOING!
This is for anyone who has stopped juicing altogether because they:
1-Fed up of celery juice
2-YOU CAN’T STAND THE TASTE
3-Can’t afford it
4-There’s none left at the grocery store
Try these 6 superfood alkaline additions to save money, improve the taste and STILL HEAL!
Cool as a cucumber LITERALLY! Any symptom in the body that has “heat” in it, think cucumbers.
- Fevers-great for kids
- Inflammation- anything from a physical injury to something like arthritis and fibromyalgia
- A hard workout which heats up the body
- Hot stagnant liver-eating lots of meat, fat, dairy, nuts (eating peanut butter by the spoonful?) alcohol, coffee, chocolate…
- Dry or aging skin-so hot on the inside of body, that it dries out the outside
- Dry brittle hair and nails
- Adrenal stress-your the opposite of cool and calm
- Swelling-your body is holding on to water to try to dilute the heat
- Bloating-your liver is hot
They all need soothing calming cucumbers. Juicing cucumbers is the ultimate hydrating tonic, it detoxifies, alkalizes and regenerates the whole body. Drinking cucumbers juice is like flushing out the body with the most healing water on the planet.
This little herb is a powerhouse! Adding even just a small amount daily will dramatically improve your health.
Viruses, bacteria, fungi…any harmful microorganism can’t survive in an alkaline environment and parsley is one of the most alkalizing herbs on earth.
It’s great for the immune system, helps flush excess fluid from the body, heals the nervous system and tones the bones. It’s also an effective breath freshener.
You are made up of trillions of cells and every cell needs fuel to perform optimally, and that exact fuel they require is glucose. Adding apples gives you an easy to absorb boost of fuel. NOT ALL SUGARS ARE EQUAL.
The sugar that come from fruit doesn’t require insulin to be absorb by the cells, this means it’s immediate energy for the body.
If you’ve been feeling like you have brain fog or for children who need help focusing, this is a great addition.
Apples will also add a sweetness to your juice, which is great for kids and the “big kids” a.k.a YOU…the ones’s that can’t handle the taste 🙂
Besides adding a lovely tart taste, limes hydrate and cleanse the liver.
Our liver is our filter system and how we look is a reflection of our liver’s health.
Clean liver = weight loss + clearer younger firmer skin = lustrous hair + naturally glossy nails.
Limes sharp taste helps to reduce sugar cravings.
- Limes are high in electrolytes; great for anyone who works out regularly.
- Organic sodium found in limes improves your stomach’s HCL levels, which aids acid reflux and improves digestion.
Remember it’s not what you eat but what you can absorb.
- Lime will purge toxic substances, such as synthetic chemicals found in cosmetics and cleaning products.
- Limes alkalinity contributes in preventing growths of any harmful pathogen.
- BROCCOLI STEMS
Don’t throw these guys out!
1- You’ll save money
2- Your parents were right!! You should eat your broccoli.
Nature’s multi-vitamin, immune system booster and cancer fighting hero.
There is actually a lot of juice that comes from the stem, I find it has a bit of a milky/calcium kind of taste…try it and let me know what you think:)
- LEAFY GREENS
Some people find that eating leafy greens (spinach, kale, arugula, lettuces, dandelion greens etc.) causes bloating and uneasiness.
The reason for that is because they scrub the digestive tract of unproductive pathogens and old rotting matter.
As they clean, they may touch sensitive nerves in the gut lining and cause you discomfort.
The key is not to stop consuming these mega healing broom foods, as they will regenerate your whole body overtime.
Juicing them is an excellent way to ease them into your diet with less irritation, a great solution for anyone with digestive inflammatory conditions such as IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, etc.
If you’d like to work together on more specific solutions for your health problems, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to help you out!